Anyone been to the SHOT show?

zander13

I went back in 2000 after I got out of the Army. Very impressive back then and I'm sure even better now with all the innovation from war. I would have never even thought of going on an African safari guided by chicks in bikinis until I saw it offered there. Should be fun!

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
My brother has been going the last few years.. He says that you will spend 3 days from open to close and still not see it all. They did the math of booth to time ratio, and figured you get 30 seconds per booth. Says it's the best thing ever..

I went to the "gun show" this weekend and was furious at how dumb it was. Have they always been that bad? I will never go back. I can buy my pillows, jewelry, and massages somewhere else. I think there we only about 4-5 booths that were even worth seeing, and prices were more than local retailers.. we left, and went to Cabellas and Get some and bought guns.... rant off...

kyojin

I went two years ago. It is a shooters dream being around all of that stuff. Like has been mentioned you can be there all week and not see everything.