Anyone down in Price?

Moabxjeeper

The old man and I made a mistake - we went down to St George to ride last Saturday at SGMX and I got the bug to get out riding again.

I've been eyeing the weather report recently in Price and it's going to be 50 degrees and sunny this coming Saturday. Anyone live down there or been on the track recently? I'm just curious what to expect as far as snow and mud goes.

Also, I talked to a lady from the fairgrounds and she told me that the track basically never closes but they aren't doing maintenance on it right now either.

If anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect or if it's even worth going down I would really appreciate it!

Moabxjeeper

How was the SGMX track? we were thinking of going there if we couldn't make mesquite before open practice ended tomorrow.

Where is it? website?

http://www.stgeorgemx.com/

It was sick. By far the most challenging track I've ridden on. My old man has been riding since he was my age (early 20s) and he said the same thing about it. Lots of doubles, big step ups, intense whoop section, elevation changes.. It was literally the perfect track. A little expensive, $25 a person but they keep it groomed really well. No giant boulders in the middle of the track like Jordan River.

I was a little concerned when I found out that it would only be open from 10-3 but we were all completely worn out by about 1:30. Definitely plan to get down there again, probably next month sometime.