anyone else been following this case?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
The 14 year old daughter is friends with my daughter and is a really nice kid. She has been to my house a dozen times or so. I just can't imagine what she is going through. It's really sad.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You know, this is one of those things I almost wish I had never heard of. It is just unimaginable to me. It has consumed a bunch of my time since I heard about it yesterday. I am not a normally violent person, so I am unlikely to pick a fight, let alone think about killing someone. But your own children??? One thing I do know from my years of living is to never assume you know what someone else feels like or that you can "step into their shoes".

My wife and I were not able to have children for several years after we were married. When they finally came, I was overcome with love for each of them. It wasn't something that just came with time, it was immediate and overpowering. I guess I can understand how you might want to kill a teenager, but all kidding aside, I can't imagine what kind of thought process you would have to go through to decide to kill a helpless child, especially your own. She has to have some kind of mental defect.

The other thing is, you don't live with a pregnant woman without knowing about it. I'm not talking about the size of the baby bump, you just know unless you are completely oblivious to how others feel.

Sorry for the vent - This has to be the most disturbing story I have seen recently. I need to get off of this thread and go do something productive. It just eats me up inside to think about this. My heart goes out to the estranged husband and other children.