Anyone else excited for OSRC this weekend?

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Like Nate said, this is allowed. You'll have to let us know your intentions Friday morning, so we can get you guys lined up close enough together so as to not hold up the competition.

My friend and I are spotting each other and competing. It's totally legit.

Coco

I will be there. As much as I was hoping to compete, that isnt going to happen. But I think I am going to be judging on Friday. I am excited!

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I still don't know if I am. I have to bleed the slave and master and do a vent hose on the fuel cell for tech. I just can't find the time. I'd love for you to spot me in your old rig. You have way more seat time in it than I do. But if you can't That's fine. I asked Stratton and he said he would.

There is a vent line on that cell, are you talking about a tip over valve?

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Up until just now the word on the street was you werent coming to OSRC you had previous plans, So I committed to spotting for someone else along with driving my own rig. I will however pay your entry fee like we previously discussed

Come on girlfriend, I spotted for 3 rigs last year on Friday and 2 on Saturday.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Like Nate said, this is allowed. You'll have to let us know your intentions Friday morning, so we can get you guys lined up close enough together so as to not hold up the competition.

I think I would only need to mount a fire extinguisher and I should be good...

Man that is tempting... I wish I had a little more time.

did we decide if we are going to do another OSRC in the fall?

scout392

Quick question? If the event ends on Saturday, does the place clear out early Sunday? What happens for the rest of the Memorial Day weekend beings that we get Monday off? The family wants to go but not if the weekend is cut short?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
did we decide if we are going to do another OSRC in the fall?

Yes please! What happened with the owner of M4O saying he wanted to do one in Moab? We should get Olaf on board and have one in Area BFE!

Quick question? If the event ends on Saturday, does the place clear out early Sunday? What happens for the rest of the Memorial Day weekend beings that we get Monday off? The family wants to go but not if the weekend is cut short?

We're leaving Saturday after the race and heading to Sand Hollow. So far it's just a few rigs but there will of course be more people down there since it's a holiday weekend and all. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator

you can hang out and play on the courses after the event and make a weekend out of it I however head home saturday evening or sunday

I am already to go I just need to finish rebuilding all the flex joints in my control arms tonight then I am good to go. Had to get rid of the slop in the joints to hopefully keep from breaking one........

Last edited: