Anyone have a 30ish foot bumper pull I can rent?

littlyota

As the title says, looking for a trailer capable of loading a RZR and a Haundai Santa Fe on. I need to take them to Vegas and back. I will be leaving the November 4th and returning the 10th.

Let me know what you got.

Keith

TJ's Trailers in Ogden rents a 24' that I put a YJ and Scrambler on. Getting the weight right with your Santa Fe and a RZR might be tricky. 2seat or 4seat?

Lone Peak rents a 26' enclosed that will probably fit both...but again, getting the weight balanced right might be tricky. I've got a nifty spreadsheet that I can run some numbers on for you. Just need axle weights, wheelbases, and axle-to-axle distance with them all snuggled up together.

Santa Fe only weighs around 4100 lbs. RZR about 1000 lbs.

What are you towing it with?

littlyota

Thanks for the heads up on those locations.

I would just put the rzr as far forward as possible, the get the Santa Fe as close to that as I could. I am towing with a converted Semi truck so I have no real concerns with tongue weight. The hitch is a rated at 17k pounds, my ball is rated for 10k on the lowest hight setting.

My 4runner is going on the back of the Semi so even if the tongue is a little light there would be no concerns of it effecting the truck. It may sway a little if it is to light, but not sure I would even notice. Basic weight principles still apply, but have very little variance on the truck.