Anyone have a Ruger LCP?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I think we're buying a his/hers set. I like them quite a bit and have a good endorsement from someone that carries one everyday. Anyone else carry one?

I kind of liked the Bersa until I picked up the Ruger. The Ruger really seems like the way to go to me?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have an LCP I carried it everyday for about 9 months. Then my wife decided it fit her better, so I bought a taurus 709 slim yesterday. You litterally can't tell you are carrying it. We also have a bersa .380 and it is what she carries in her purse. I found the accuracy of both guns to be similar at self defence range. the bersa is better at longer distances. You are welcome to shoot both of them if you want. FWIW cal ranch is having a 10 percent off guns sale till the 24th and the LCP is included. save yourself 31.90. Let me know if you have any other questions. The lcp slaps pretty good when you shoot it.

kyojin

The LCP is a great little pocket gun. It is surprisingly accurate but does have some recoil. I've had mine for about 3 months.

CJ Matt

I have thought about buying one of these myself. My current gun is too big to conceal easily.

CJ Matt

I stopped by Impact Guns today to look at one and because the are on sale. I learned a couple of things. Ammo is hard to get and costs as much as 45. I was suprised by this.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I stopped by Impact Guns today to look at one and because the are on sale. I learned a couple of things. Ammo is hard to get and costs as much as 45. I was suprised by this.

That's kind of where I'm at with the .380. I've been analyzing some 9mm ultra-compacts. The thing I liked about the Ruger was the weight (or lack thereof)

CJ Matt

That's kind of where I'm at with the .380. I've been analyzing some 9mm ultra-compacts. The thing I liked about the Ruger was the weight (or lack thereof)

I agree 100%. The 9mm ultra-compact are still larger too. I have a 9 now and it is not easy to conceal.