Anyone have theft issues when camping at Area BFE?

Haku

Hey guys,

Love Area BFE, had a ton of fun there last year when I came. Have another trip planned starting next week, and was thinking about camping there for the 5 days my group (3 of us) are going to be there. My one concern is that while we go do other trails, that leaving camping gear there might be an issue. Anyone had anything taken while camping there? Wheelers are generally stand up people, but not always. Just curious.

Josh

TJ_MAN

i am sure it would be fine, if it isn't during EJS there probably won't be very many people even out there to worry about

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
You'll be fine.... Just tell me when you will be down there, when you will be away from your camp, and what items you'll be leaving in camp. For no reason. Really. :D

Haku

You'll be fine.... Just tell me when you will be down there, when you will be away from your camp, and what items you'll be leaving in camp. For no reason. Really. :D

hahaa......guess I shouldn't mention the $100k in untraceable gold bullion that I carry in my rig with me then huh? I'll leave the doors unlocked for you:greg:.

JH