Anyone Have Video from the King Crawlers 2007 Event

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Hey everyone. I am looking for any video from the 2007 Castle King Crawlers Event. I would like to do a similar video as I did for the Delta Show.
I was announcing so I didnt get any video.... :-\
ANY video would be great. ANY format. IF you have it in digital format thats even better, but even if it is on a 8mm tape from your Video Camera. If its on the tape then if you would send me the tape (or you can come by my house if your in the Price area) I will copy it over to my computer, then send the tape back. I'll even do one better by reimbursing your postage if you would like.
This video will be very helpful in advertising to future sponsors and spectators.

Please note that the video WILL NOT be sold so there wont be any profit from it. Just showing off the event.

If you have pictures you would be willing to send that would be great also. PM me and I will give you an e-mail account you can e-mail pics to.

Thanks a TON.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Oh, it dont matter if its not a lot I'd like to have it. Do you know by chance what format it is on the dvd? do you by chance have a way to copy it over to a CD or regular DVD?
If not its not a big deal and I can use my laptop to copy the data off the little DVD. Its probably in .dv (digital video) format, which I can read on the laptop.
If you don't mind mailing it to me I'll copy the video off it and mail it back to ya.

Thanks

Caleb

Its probably in .dv (digital video) format, which I can read on the laptop.

Actually, if it's on DVD then it's probably in DVD format (a Video_TS folder and an Audio_TS folder). It has to be playable by a DVD player and most can't directly play a dv file.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Actually, if it's on DVD then it's probably in DVD format (a Video_TS folder and an Audio_TS folder). It has to be playable by a DVD player and most can't directly play a dv file.

Good point. But that just makes it that much easier to get it into the editing software. I've got enough video converting software to change video from/into about any format that is out there. So either way its no big deal.

Anyone else have any other video from the Competition. I'd like to get as much as I can find.

Thanks again.