Anyone heard of this place?

utahxjer

addifan said:
Jeepers Off Road. I saw them listed as a dealer for a product and I am curious if anyone knows anything about them.
They seem pretty cool. I think grinch works there?

grinch

inner city redneck
I cant rember the exact adress (pritty sad when im there so much)
Its on 3rd west and inbetween 4500 south and 4900 south. You turn into the Utah Barricade parkinglot and its at the end of the complex.
I dont actually work there despite how it feels or looks somtimes.... When Steve Montgumery And I started competing in UROC 3 years ago we had some parts made for us by them. They ended up offering us a sponsership for that year to use the shop when we needed to build stuff for the rig... Over the years Jason the owner has become a verry good friend and I help out around there where I can. If you have any questions pm either me or TJeepjunkie (Jake mecham) We both are about in the same standing with the shop and can answer alot of questions for you. Jason is out of town right now so It might be kind of hard to get ahold of him. You can call the shop and most likly one of us non workers will be there to help you out if you need it.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
4893 s. 300 w. suite E to be exact. im guessing you are looking into full traction possibly? Alot of calls and installs on those lately. I will be there all weekend if you have any questions Thanx

Jake(a few screws short of a tranny)

But nucking futs is a hamburger fries and a drink short of a happy meal he got the toy and was happy with that!!!!! :D