Anyone here drive a new F150 ?

Does anybody on here drive a new (04-06) F150 ? Im looking at buying one when i get back from the desert (yipee). How are they overall. They look kinda boxy but i guess no worse then a Hummer. Good power and what not ? Also has anyone lifted one yet ? Im thinking just 6" and 35's. Any input would be great Thanks guys (and gals).

toyotajunk2

I just bought one

Actually I just bought one yesterday. And I love it. I am looking into lifting one as well but just going to the 4" lift I have heard you can get 35's under it with that. They are so quiet and power is great. no complaints here.

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
The local pd has 8 of them and they seem to be good trucks. I do all there maint. Fuel filters are a pain and I have changed all there power steering hoses and brakes at about 12000 miles. Also they dont' seem to have the power compared to a 5.3 vortec in a chevy. Who knows thoug I'm not much of a ford man after the last f-150 through 95 up. LOL most people that don't work on em still like them.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Lil bro drives an 05. If they'd put an engine in it, my super duty would be history! Nice truck, just less then what I can live with (and I'm a die hard bow tie guy).......

hey after buying this 05 F-150 4 door i was running the numbers and i swear i only get like 10-13mpg on the freeway what the hell. I got 31'5's on it so i can kinda understand but i also have 3' cat back system and K&N air filter. Anyone else getting better or worse milage.

MattL

I have heard that the titan is a decent truck. power and towing capacity is fine, but the bed space is limited.