Anyone in Moab UEA weekend Oct 16-19th?

themaniam1

Just Empty Every Pocket
Taking the family down to Moab Thursday (Oct 16th) morning for UEA (Utah Education Association) school break and was wondering if anyone else will be down there. If so what trails are you planning on running and could there possibly be others, like me, that can hook up with you?

Just looking for options and trail possibilities.

chans

We are going to be there. I was going to run Kane Creek and over to BFE either Friday or Sunday and depending on what day I'm biking in Fruita we will run Rusty Nail and the Pickle if we can find it. I should have it planned better closer to Thursday.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I will be there Thursday through Sunday and am looking to run some trails with people, 4.5in lift with 31's and currently open, so easy to moderate trails are preferred. My name is Eric and the plan is to camp at Slickrock Campground. PM me with your phone numbers so we can meet up, thanks!!

MOODY

Bald Guy
I'll be running around down there on Thursday. I usually play around up on Sand Flats fora awhile...

chans

I'm heading down tomorrow morning and don't know if I will have Verizon internet access to check the forum so if anyone wants to run a trail give me a call. It can be a different trail then the ones I posted. Chris

Last edited:

Dominic

Running the pickle tonight and having a campfire and marshmellow roast in the sand pit to follow. Running Lock Jaw and Green day tomororrow. Meet at the bartlet road cut off @ 930pm Call me if you are interested 801-309-9568
Dom

Last edited: