Anyone Interested in Pinnicle/ pinnicle 2 trail

Bart

Okay, I gotta say it and maybe it's just me, but weren't these trails closed because of the incompetence of the BLM in Price and without due process? Isn't that illegal? I've just got to ask, are they really closed?

Meat_

Banned
Okay, I gotta say it and maybe it's just me, but weren't these trails closed because of the incompetence of the BLM in Price and without due process? Isn't that illegal? I've just got to ask, are they really closed?

Yes.

magicmedic

Are there any trails open in Price that are worth the drive from Salt lake? Has anyone done the Mt Dew Trail in Emery? Is it worth the drive

Dixon

The signs are still up on the trails as of yet. I don' t think any body knows what's going to happen.

Bob Bennett had a meeting in Emery county with everyone involve with land use but for the Sierra club and suwa. They were told they were not invited. They didn't have any interest for the people"s needs so they were shut out. I say good for Bob Bennett. (law suits to follow).

Energy is going to be a problem because every one hates Coal. BUt we have the cleanest air in the state and 10 coal fired generators. The Govener on down trashs coal. You do away with it and we have no power!! Those stupied wind mills in the spanish Fork canyon are about worthless for as little as they run.

We need to stand up for what the people need, use of Our land. We need to open more trails around Price. I think it's something that they never approved One trail for the Mountain bikes, Ohv. or 4 wheelers and they all applied for trails.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Everybody hates coal because they know absolutely nothing about it other than what the liberal media has fed them. The environmental standards that those plants meet are ridiculous compared to many other companies that pollute.

I'm willing to bet that most people think that the steam coming off the cooling towers is "smoke". :rofl:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I'm willing to bet that most people think that the steam coming off the cooling towers is "smoke". :rofl:

I don't know about that particular plant, but my guess is they used that steam to create electricity before it was released. They are efficient on so many levels.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin