Anyone know anything about chickens?

Chevycrew

Real chickens and roosters.

I have a pending case for my dogs eating a hen.

Im looking for information on the value of hens...

Breeds: Hatches, Mcclains, Lesbian gray.

The owner has paperwork claiming to have paid $500 each for these hens.

If my dogs would have killed all 6 hens and the rooster, it would have totaled $4000!!!

Mopar_magic

Have you checked with your home owners insurance to see if they will cover this? My dog killed like 7 sheep and my home owners insurance covered it. Just needed a police report of the incident. Just a thought in case they are $500 a piece.

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
The owner has paperwork claiming to have paid $500 each for these hens.
Pick a door, any door...
1. You will "settle" for less cuz he his trying to scare you.
2. It will never hold up in court cuz the judge will think $500 is crazy.
3. It will never go to court cuz he really didn't pay that much.
4. He is a freaking nuts for paying $500 for a chicken and your insurance will cover it.

Does he enter his chickens into a beauty contest or something? :rofl:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
my chickens were like 2 bucks each.
the racoons ate all but 1
I think I will take nature to court

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I get my chickens for free but then again my Gpa in law has a farm so I just go steal them from him :).. $500 for a chicken.. they are stupid if they really paid that much for a damn chicken... my dog ate one of my chickens I wonder if I can get it to cough up $500 HEHE

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Not even google has heard of those breeds of chickens so they must be really rare...

or he's pulling the names out of a rear orifice and he's an idiot.

rollover

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Just by the ones already cooked at the supermarket, save both you guys some trouble.

Chevycrew

I know I cant find anything on the either, Im going to start with the animal control officer.

I want proof it was my dogs, and proof of a dead bird.

I found a little on them, "game chickens"

The receipt I have, dated 4/8/2008, printed on a home printer (looks like) says...

"I Joey ***** sold a total of 7 game chickens, 6 hens and 1 rooster to Mike **** for a total of 4000.00. Mike paid 3000.00 for the hens and $1000.00 for the rooster. The hens were 500.00 a piece.

The type of hens were as follows: 2 purebred Hatches, 2 Mcclains snd 2 lesbian gray hens and the rooster was a purebred lesbian gray."

man you can get chickens on ksl for free if your fast enough.. lol if they was worth 500 bucks i think i might have to start jumping on the free chickens!! lol jk my uncle used to raise chickens didnt matter what breed they were he never paid more them 10 bucks for one..

CJJ92yj

The receipt I have, dated 4/8/2008, printed on a home printer (looks like) says...

"I Joey ***** sold a total of 7 game chickens, 6 hens and 1 rooster to Mike **** for a total of 4000.00. Mike paid 3000.00 for the hens and $1000.00 for the rooster. The hens were 500.00 a piece.

The type of hens were as follows: 2 purebred Hatches, 2 Mcclains snd 2 lesbian gray hens and the rooster was a purebred lesbian gray."

Yeah Right!!!

If you need a duplicate of that, I'm certain anyone on this forum could duplicate that within a matter of 2 minutes!

Jesser04

I'm gonna assume they were out roaming when killer got his paws on them. What kind of idiot let's 4 g's worth of chickens roam he is full of it.