Anyone know of a good RV storage place?

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
I am looking for a new place to keep my fifth wheel camper.
I am currently storing it at "Point of the mountain storage" but I am getting sick of their lazy asses. Every time I want to take the trailer out, their front parking lot is full of drop offs, and every time I want to drop mine off I cant get into the parking lot. I tried talking to the owner about it, and he tells me he is working on it, then I try back the next day and nothing has been done. Today I went there, and he told me that he doesnt have time today and no one else knows how to use a fork lift. I told him that in the mean time I have to park it in some random parking lot, while I pay a monthly fee there. He just told me "I dont know what to tell ya".
Some of the trailers in his lot have been there for weeks.

Its a long story, but yeah if any of you have any suggestions please advise.

Thank you.

p.s. Dont park any of your things there unless you want to leave it in one spot forever. Its a headache if you actually us your rv equipment.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
That's a bunch of crap. He's just treating you like that cause you probably have a lease.:mad:
We were parking ours at a place here in roy, but the only time they had a vacancy was in the spring and summer so we had to pay for 12 months and only used it for six.:(
Good luck finding one this time of year. Maybe someone on here has some space to park it, you could probably pay them way less and still make both parties very happy. Just a thought.