Anyone live in Roosevelt/Vernal?

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I am working in Roosevelt Aug 8-10 and staying in Vernal, What is there i can do while i am here i couldnt find crap to do last night and i dont have my buggy here to go drive. :D

JoeT

Tjjeepjunkie said:
I am working in Roosevelt Aug 8-10 and staying in Vernal, What is there i can do while i am here i couldnt find crap to do last night and i dont have my buggy here to go drive. :D
Besides the dinosaur parks, nothing.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Tjjeepjunkie said:
Whoa hold on there Buckaroo's looks like the Duchesne county fair is in town woohoo :D

:D :D :D Now there's an experience (the demo derby is actually kinda interesting....taken a little serious, but still pretty fun). You should have taken your golf clubs. Both the Roosevelt and Vernal courses are pretty fun.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
mbryson said:
:D :D :D Now there's an experience (the demo derby is actually kinda interesting....taken a little serious, but still pretty fun). You should have taken your golf clubs. Both the Roosevelt and Vernal courses are pretty fun.
I was planning on taking my clubs and then forgot them and am now regreting it i guess i will just drink lots of beer tonight instead, i hope the hotel has a bar :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Tjjeepjunkie said:
............. i guess i will just drink lots of beer tonight instead, i hope the hotel has a bar :D

You just 'might' have a good time at the bar. I've heard stories......:D A full report about 'her' {watch out for the sheep, baaaaa} and your 'bar' experience will be expected.

Oh, and if you want some GOOD Mexican food, there's a little place out in Ft. Duchesne {wide spot in the road just out of Roosevelt on the way to Vernal} that has AWESOME Chile Verde. El Marichi (those lazy buggers at UBET finally answered their e-mail---stop in there and say 'hi' for me ;D), it's a little 'hole-in-the-wall' place on the south side of the road (US 40) after the Ute gas station.

Good lunch at the Rsvt. golf course grill. Cody's Cafe is also pretty good....