Anyone not going to Cedar up for Lil' Moab Sunday?

utahxjer

Anyone not going to Cedar up for Little Moab Sunday?

I'm getting my 4:88's and lockers installed tomorrow, so I wanna go hit some trails this weekend at Little Moab, maybe even Rattlesnake if someone wants to take a Rattlesnake newbie along? Anyone up for this weekend?

Last edited:

harkinoff

something to do...
I'm going to do some work to the scout in the morning, then I might go try to break it again, so I might show up?

utahxjer

I tried to PM ya jeepin junkie but your mailbox is full, and if the guy would have finished my gears I would have been out there as well! Anyone know a good shop to get your gears done at for cheap?

utahxjer

I was so hyped up to go, and my gears weren't done, sorry guys, I was looking forward to going all week long! Sorry again

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
I was at Rattlesnake, didnt see anyone. (Was there in the morning to early afternoon)

Go see JR @ Ms Conception.. He did a good job with my gears, and was fast too.. ( Thats if you havent gone to someone else already)

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
we got to rattlesnake at 3pm and left after 7pm. my TJ, a YJ, a ZUK, and Tim's Toy. man someone worked hard moving all those huge boulders into the section before the waterfall! sure did make things for fun :D

RockRoach

i was at rattlesnake on saturday morning, there was a big group of guys (mostly jeeps, one early bronco, one trick custom built rig with a fiberglass body) are any of those guys on here?? I was under the impression that rattlesnake was a 3 or a 3+ on the moab scale, i would say it's more like a 4 or 4+ because of all the rocks/boulders before the waterfall section. I decided not to take my pretty little xj through the squeeze. I'll definitely be back though once i get a locker up front and some rocker protection. My 16 year old cousin completed the trail in his wrangler. he almost rolled it on the waterfall (he took a hard line over to the right) it was pretty fun. so does anybody know where constrictor is in relation to rattlesnake?

RockRoach

the reason i thought it was a 3 or 3 + is because i was reading another thread and it was terrymac that said
Its EASY. Just ask Spencerai. Seriously, probably a 3 or 3+ on the Moab scale. Short & Sweet.
. This was my first time there, but the big group that we were with said there were a lot of new rocks at the squeeze.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by jeepin junkie
the reason i thought it was a 3 or 3 + is because i was reading another thread and it was terrymac that said . This was my first time there, but the big group that we were with said there were a lot of new rocks at the squeeze.
I just read that thread and was laughing cause I saw that after my comment to you. hehehe oops.

I honestly think that trail is a 3 or 3+ it's just a little tricky. It requires a lot of smooth maneuvering, but with the right spotter, I'm sure you could have done it.