Anyone run rattlesnake Gulch?

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Has anyone run the rattlesnake gulch trail near La Verkin, Utah? I just read a report on it from 4x4 NOW trail reports. They rated it a 4++ and compared it to the 21 Road trail in Colorado. I'll be in St. George over Memorial Day Weekend and a few of us want to run a trail or two. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
utahxj said:
Has anyone run the rattlesnake gulch trail near La Verkin, Utah? I just read a report on it from 4x4 NOW trail reports. They rated it a 4++ and compared it to the 21 Road trail in Colorado. I'll be in St. George over Memorial Day Weekend and a few of us want to run a trail or two. Thanks in advance for your responses.

I think i remember Jeff Cardall ran it in his samurai. I've heard it was pretty tough.

J

jeff cardall

Portrnr said:
I think i remember Jeff Cardall ran it in his samurai. I've heard it was pretty tough.
ummm yeah it is quite the trail if it is the same one i ran across with some family over thanksgiving about 2 years ago...it will give ya some fun and give ya some body damage if it isnt the same one :confused: then i need to find a map or some GPS directions for ya guys cause it is a wild trail i would say 4+ or higher is a good rating for the trail i was on

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Yeah I've been on it. There is always a pretty good amount of water flowing in the river, it makes running into submerged rocks very easy.

EZ