Anyone seen this?

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
i think its kinda ugly. not that thats a bad thing, (have you seen my jeep).
i dont think i like the rear door things, and it doesnt look like there is much room in the back seat.

just my $0.02

rrefx

" there's no reason to doubt the Cruiser's ability to keep up with current SUVs geared for true off-road use, from Jeep, Hummer or even Land Rover"

Hmm, sure makes it sound like Land Rovers on top... I think I'll stick with the Discovery. :)

V-DAWG

someday
rrefx said:
Hmm, sure makes it sound like Land Rovers on top... I think I'll stick with the Discovery. :)

But if you had to pick between the 07 cruiser and an 07 discovery, which would you choose???????

Okay, not a fair comparison, but you get the idea :D

rrefx

Actually I take that back on the concept Defender, but if it was up against a new British 4 door defender, that's easy.

Attachments

• doublecab.jpg
    doublecab.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19

V-DAWG

someday
rrefx said:
Actually I take that back on the concept Defender, but if it was up against a new British 4 door defender, that's easy.

I was just being a smart@$$ about the Discovery not being in production anymore.

I owned a 97 Discovery, and I would love to own a D90 or a 110, but they will never be in my budget. That 4 door Brit model makes me want to move to Europe. Too bad they don't send some to the US.

Bart

I saw a couple at SEMA and they look good. I'd take one over a Disco any day of the week. They had some vids running that showed them doing some pretty incredable stuff. I just think it's a shame they don't have a removable top. Nice rig though.