anyone sell a big ticket item on e-bay?? truck??

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
hey guys, i am thinkin about selling my truck on e-bay. it's a 97 1500 4x4. i owe money on the truck, but i figured i could still sell it on e-bay

anyone sold anything expensive like this on e-bay?? (9K range)

i figured i would try it saturday, take lots of pics, yadda yadda......

i think i will say somethin about 500 bucks within 24 hrs and the balance within 7 days??? does this sound reasonable? i dont wanna mess with shipping, i figured i would meet within 100 miles of ogden for free or within about 250-300 miles for gas.... i dont wanna mess with shipping, but i have never tried to ship a truck... is it that hard or am i just being too lazy??

how long would you list it for?? 1 week? 2 weeks??

anything to look out for??

thanks

Johnny4X4

i sold an early bronco and a cj-5 both on e-bay, i didnt get that much for them, they both went for around 5k, (what i was asking) but it did work well for me. just be ready for all kinds of question and to take pictures of the weird stuff people ask you to. i did the $500 down also, that made it pretty easy. i also made the buyer responsible for pick-up or delivery. the girl who bought my bronco, flew in from texas and drove it to make sure she wanted it before the truck service came to pick it up. shipping it was easy, she called a company, they came over and drove it right up on the trailer and away it went.

list it for 2 weeks, and if you can afford it, have it featured them so it would get more looks.

hope that helps some