Anyone thinking of the snakes 6/3 ?

ammo_bru

That was a great group! Thanks for all the help and everyone’s patience. Sorry I was "That guy that broke". When I got back to my truck, it started right up. It still didn’t wanna idle but higher rpm it ran pretty good. Nice meeting you and thanks for the good time.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Destroyer'
i saw you guy's heading south in Layton on I-15 yesterday.
Your bronco looked huge! I only saw it for few seconds but it looked like it was stretched?

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Destroyer'
i saw you guy's heading south in Layton on I-15 yesterday.
Your bronco looked huge! I only saw it for few seconds but it looked like it was stretched?

Yeah, the back was moved back 5" and the front forward 3", I'm pretty happy with the wheel base. It seems to do pretty good.

ammo_bru

Well I got my Toyota running. The air inlet tube got a hole in it from the fan beating on it. At idle the air was getting sucked in the hole so the AFM was reading no air and shutting off the fuel pump. I hope I get to run some trails with you all again. Thanks for your help!!!!

Bru

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well I got my Toyota running. The air inlet tube got a hole in it from the fan beating on it. At idle the air was getting sucked in the hole so the AFM was reading no air and shutting off the fuel pump. I hope I get to run some trails with you all again. Thanks for your help!!!!

Bru

We will have to get together again when Abrams gets back for sure. I missed the last couple trips he went out on.