Anyone use a Windows Tablet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

So I have been using an Ipad for the past couple years and a Android before that. But with none of the Ipad apps for sharepoint, onenote and skydry supporting corporate Microsoft 365 accounts I decided to try a windows tablet. I ended up with a Surface PRO 2 128GB. This thing is just flat out bad ass in a professional environment. I am so happy with it I ordered a USB 3.0 dock yesterday and plan on ditching my main desktop here at work and using the tablet as my only device.

Anyone else using them?

sixstringsteve

I had a surface pro 2 for a bit and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I think it's one of the greatest platforms out there. I hated Windows 8 when I used it with a non-touchscreen computer, but adding a touchscreen makes windows a 8 come alive.

I returned it so i could get the 256 GB one so I could have 8 GB of ram. However, I haven't found the 256 GB one yet. I was also impressed with the lenovo yoga.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I have the first surface, wish I would have waited another two months..... Still like it

D

Deleted member 12904

I do wish the surface pro had a data option. Using my phone as a hotspot is a little clumsy

MattL

i have a dell venue pro 8. I wasn't a fan of windows 8 much until I got a touch screen. This tablet rocks over the samsung android tablet i had before. Its pretty much replaced all my mobile devices, laptop, tablet and music player. not a fan of the camera though.