Anyone wanna go 'wheeling on July 4th?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
CHANGE OF VENUE

We'll still meet at 8am, but now at the infamous Saratoga Springs Chevron. From there, we'll head out to Five Mile Pass (the snakes) or Little moab, depending on popular opinion. Three of the confirmed vehicles (me, a co-worker and iconwill) have already committed to this new plan.

FYI

Westernhunter

I was really wanting to get up in the high country. I will let you know about going to the desert. Not my favorite time of the year for the snakes.

NYCEGUY01

Im planning on bieng there at 8.
Still trying to find another sxs but Ill probably be alone.

Green Dodge ex cab flatbed pulling an enclosed trailer.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
this really sucks on the af canyon, but look on the bright side you will still get to ride snakes tomorrow. i'll probably be there, unless i don't wake up.. i'm trying to get stratton (gravesdigger) to come along.. i really want to try eagles nest this time. haven't been up there in over a year, and i had bald tires.. i'll be in a silver greyish older chevy diesel pulling a built green yj.

dbach

what a shame .what a beautiful area to go up in flames
hopfully a f canyon will be spared
i am for rescheduling the run for this sat
what do all involved think . i was all ready to go now the wind has been taken out of my sails

sixstringsteve

Sounds like turbominivan is still taking a group on a run out at snakes. That should be a fun time. A lot less crowded too.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
didnt see post on snakes .where is it ?

It's out west near Five Mile Pass. We are meeting at the Chevron on the corner of Redwood Road and Lehi Main Street (hwy 73) in Saratoga Springs at 8am.

is this in the desert and hot ?

Until we actually hit the trail, yes. Once we're "there" it is mostly in canyons and not as bad. Our early start will help the temp, too.

dbach

i think i am going to pass this time been pertty hot in the desert ,no top no a/c ,i am going to wait for a higher elevation ride.ill wait to go to desert untill fall when it cools off my offer for a f canyon this wkn still stands

NYCEGUY01

i think i am going to pass this time been pertty hot in the desert ,no top no a/c ,i am going to wait for a higher elevation ride.ill wait to go to desert untill fall when it cools off my offer for a f canyon this wkn still stands

I wont even have a windshield...lol
I will have my cooler though...Thats close to having A/C right ?

ricsrx

I dont know if i can make the 8 AM, but i will head that way as soon as i get off work..

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
i think i am going to pass this time been pertty hot in the desert

I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to meeting another Buckeye.

I dont know if i can make the 8 AM, but i will head that way as soon as i get off work..

I'm sure we'll congregate at the Chevron for a while, then eventually we'll all mosey out toward 5MP, then we'll stop to air down and such in the parking lot....

In other words, you may well catch up to us.