anyone want dom?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Pm me with what you want, I'll be taking numbers from my pm box I have a few pm's I need to go through so if you have sent me a pm and haven't heard drone me, you can expect to hear from me tomorrow. I will be tallying up the totals and hopefully calling to get another accurate number from Marmon. It's looking like I'll be ordering it march 10th

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i just sent out pms to everyone with a metal order, if you havent gotten a pm from me than i dont have you down for an order. PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR SERIOUS ORDERS ONLY. your pm probably looked some thing like this:

Hello! I’m Just fallowing up about the dom order, as of February 26th i have you in for
2 sticks of 1.5x.120 dom,
i will picking the metal up march 10th. i will be calling every few days in advance to check on pricing as well as to make sure they have what we need in stock. as of February 18th everything we wanted was in stock. i will need cash from you before march 9th, however i will not be taking money until the 6th of march

as of right now sticks are averaging 18-24 feet per stick so FOR EXAMPLE if you ordered 3 sticks of 1.5x.120 dom you could be getting 54 ft up to 72 feet, so with that said, at $3 a foot, your total could be between $162.00 and$216.00. but should be right around $180.00
(keep in mind, this last bit, is a generic message i sent out to everyone ordering metal and is NOT nessicarily YOUR total)
any questions please pm me or feel free to call any time at --- --- ----

Yota

Could you message me some info regarding an account I could wire money to? I live up in Logan and don't know if I can personally make it down to hand over the money between the 6th and 9th.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
No I haven't ordered yet, or taken money or anything Marmon doesn't have enough of a few sizes, I'll call them and see if they are in if, not some of you will be getting pms about tube that Marmon doesn't have sorry for the late update

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
bring this back

are we still trying to do this group buy as im kinda needing to order up but dont want to take my purchase away from the group.

let me know thanks.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Sorry guys! the buy got too big, Marmon didn't have the stock, I dropped the ball on calling them everyday (usually I was getting the same answer) i also was getting word that smaller orders were getting close to the same price which makes that big of an order unnessisary, I'll be doing an order if just 1.75 soon and ill pm the ones who wanted 1.75 to see if you are still interested but as of right now the order is off

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
Robby or anyone else please feel free to PM me or give me a call if you want tubing. I buy in quantity so i usually have most DOM in stock I can help you out by matching the pricing you have posted. I can cut it for you as well. Sounds like the RME buy died so I am just trying to help out. Old school is coming up fast and would hate to see somebody miss it. Dusty

Chevycrew

Ill bump this back up, I need tube, and as soon as I get a chance Ill be calling dusty for it.

Does anyone else want me to haul some back, or anyone already going?