Anyone want to go muzzleloader buck hunting with me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

I'm in somewhat of a situation. I have have a muzzleloader buck tag for the stansbury range. I have done lots of scouting but my hand will be in a cast for the next 7-8 weeks. I'm not looking for a trophy so if someone with field experience wants to come hunt the grantsville area and help me with cleaning and packing out the deer we can split the meat or I would be willing to just pay someone for the right situation.

bbfef79c26765cc06c304acfb6e7a18b_zps221e2ce9.jpg

D

Deleted member 12904

Was that motorcycle induced?
Sure was but it happened earlier this year. I have been putting off surgery but it came down to I had to do it so I could get through all of my physical therapy by the end of the year for insurance reasons.

cowmilker

SUPER CHEESY
My Son has a tag for that hunt (I may have misplaced it and he wont be able to hunt at all). Looks like he will only be able to hunt Sunday and the evenings on Monday and Tuesday. Had planned on doing Pine canyon but the little bit of scouting we have done suggests there are not too many bucks up there. We are not real good hunters (I have hunted almost every year for the last 20 years and only shot 1 deer) but if you need some warm bodies we may be able. We have a couple wheelers too.