Anyone want to play this week end

demon jeep

Banned
I need to play befor I go in to the acadamy so anyone want to go for a trip. Any other place than RS. Constrictor, Or A.F canyon
let me know. I need to play

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
We got a good size group heading out to RS and constrictor saturday morning. The more the merrier i will make a post about it check it out if u are interested.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am down for a saturday afternoon run...maybe early evening. lets go play.....do we have to pay admission if we run with you demon...or do we get in free if we go with you:rofl: :rofl: .....let me see....where is my dynamite and det-cord.....hmmmmmm:cool:

gcb17

i'm new here, and my jeep is kinda broken; can i ride shotgun with someone? i wanna get to know some of the 4 wheelers out here.

-grant

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I know there will be a big contigency of guys from the layton big-o out there running on labor day. they are doing RS and CON....talk to gary at big-O for details...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
I'll be in Moab.

SWEET!

Where you running? I'll be there with a big RamCharger......nothing ultra serious, but Pritchett, Lower Helldorado and Rusty Nail could easily be on the agenda.....arriving late on Fri. and leaving mid-day on Sun........

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by mbryson

SWEET!

Where you running? I'll be there with a big RamCharger......nothing ultra serious, but Pritchett, Lower Helldorado and Rusty Nail could easily be on the agenda.....arriving late on Fri. and leaving mid-day on Sun........

Oh come on... go at the end of this month!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'll be there probably thursday night if not friday morning. The only rig I have a "for sure" on is a .......big ramcharger on 33's and open diffs and he's coming down friday night. I really want to run Pritchett and the Nail. Where are you staying? Where are you meeting? The Nail or Pritchett on Saturday would be sweet--I'm bringing my Dad along so I want to make him soil himself :D :D :D Maybe pritchett on sat and the Nail on sun?

Cody

Originally posted by mbryson

SWEET!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
I'll be there probably thursday night if not friday morning. The only rig I have a "for sure" on is a .......big ramcharger on 33's and open diffs and he's coming down friday night. I really want to run Pritchett and the Nail. Where are you staying? Where are you meeting? The Nail or Pritchett on Saturday would be sweet--I'm bringing my Dad along so I want to make him soil himself :D :D :D Maybe pritchett on sat and the Nail on sun?

Cody

I think we wanted to run Moab Rim, but those might work well. We'll be at the Super 8........I believe Brent will be there with his thing, also. :D