Northern Utah Anyone willing to take a new guy out?

Zac001

So on the 2nd of April the JK is getting an overhaul, and after its done I am hoping someone or somebodies would be willing to go out and show us the favored trails that i see on this site so we can test and play with our newly modded toy... Id really like to see what this rattlesnake trail is about. and any others that yall would wanna go out to

4x4life

Me and another Jeep will be headed out to Rattlesnake on Saturday April 5th. Come one come all! Should be a good time. made some changes to my rig and this will be its first trail of the season for me.

Last edited:

Zac001

the 5th.. sounds like ill have to plan on that. Thanks guys for offering to show me this will be my first trail run in 10 years

4x4life

I will be meeting another Jeep at the Chevron in Saratoga Springs at 10am this saturday. If you still want to head out to the snakes with us you can meet us there. Let me know if you need directions.

Zac001

this weekend i wont be able to due to honey due lists... but the good news is the jeep is torn apart and will have all the goodies on it tomorrow

Zac001

ok.. well now that the wifey is ready we are wanting to take the jeep out.. she wants to go up to willard bay and do the mudding thing.... maybe if i can get some of yall to come out we will do a snakes run.

She would like to go sunday the 13th.

jccobia

4x4 life I drove right by you heading back from camping out there. I was in the bright orange tacoma. Haha I drove trails til midnight then drank till 5 am I was so hung over.

4x4life

4x4 life I drove right by you heading back from camping out there. I was in the bright orange tacoma. Haha I drove trails til midnight then drank till 5 am I was so hung over.

So you were the one swerving across all the lanes, makes sense now lol. I am surprised i missed an Orange Tacoma, not many rigs make it past me without me looking, especially an Orange one. Sounds like you had a party though.

jccobia

I'm hard to miss orange and black two tone paint 33x12.5 tires around 6 inches lift when not loaded down by camping supplies and people. If your going out this weekend let me know. I'm free sunday. I have never been to little moab either.

Zac001

so anyone up for heading out to snakes this sunday? if not can someone post a link as to where it is im not finding it in search or online

Zac001

never been there myself.. from what ive been told from the gents on here its nothing a mildly modded rig cant handle i believe i read on here that some stock trucks can make it

Tonkaman

It's pretty easy, most high clearance 4x4 could pick an easy enough line to get up it. If your familiar with 5 mile recreation area go about 4 miles past the large/main lot. There will be a small parking area and a road that leads into the hills. You will most likely see some other rigs parked there so it will be tough to miss

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I did rattlesnake in my JK when it was stock on rubi wheels/tires. I'm not the best driver either but there are easy and moderate lines to choose.