anyone work for union pacific??

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
hey guys, i am invited to a hiring session on the 31st for union pacific railroad. its for train service in SLC. i live in Roy. if i get the job, what could i expect?? any significant downfalls?? other than on call 24/7.

i hear they have a reading comp./physical test. are they hard?? i would assume not. i can read good, but when i am writing on here, i get lazy and forget to punctuate. but i am far from genious

i am 18, getting married this fall. i could really use the insurcance benefits/salary.

any possobility (sp?) of transfering to Ogden??

thanks

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I dont know why..but UP does not like me.I have been trying for over a year but they never call me...grrr...I am getting sad. :(

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
i know what ya mean.. sort of.. i have applied twice. about 8 months ago and again about 2 ago......... finally got the call..... hopefully it works out

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
fullsizeyota said:
hey guys, i am invited to a hiring session on the 31st for union pacific railroad. its for train service in SLC. i live in Roy. if i get the job, what could i expect?? any significant downfalls?? other than on call 24/7.

i hear they have a reading comp./physical test. are they hard?? i would assume not. i can read good, but when i am writing on here, i get lazy and forget to punctuate. but i am far from genious

i am 18, getting married this fall. i could really use the insurcance benefits/salary.

any possobility (sp?) of transfering to Ogden??

thanks
Feel free to call me tomorrow afternoon. I'll answer all your questions as best as I can.

Dan.
389-4398

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey, did you have your interview? How'd it go? I know a little about Train Service and might be able to help out. I work in Track Maint, so that's what I know. If you have any questions, PM me with your number & I'll call you.

Working for UP is a very good thing... ;) Hope you got in.

Last edited: