Northern Utah April 11-12

Sidious

Anyone heading out this weekend? Five mile pass, little moab, any other suggestions?

TJ on 39's, 1 ton axles etc...

sabatoa1

Sorry Nash I can't go that late I was actually thinking of seeing if we could meet at 9am. I just found out the wife has plans at 4 so I need to be home by around 3

Sidious

9:00 works for me. I'll be in black dodge pulling a red TJ.

Nash, I plan on being there for a while. Probably take my portable grill and make some burgers or something if you want to show up later.

Last edited:

tnels

There will be a few bush eaters out playing on the trail we would love to meet some new wheelers we will see ya out there! Luke hit me up if you end up making it out 801-707-2696

There's going to be a bunch of Jeeps from UJF out all weekend @ 5 Mile, Going to see if the wife will let me put mine on the trailer, but I would be headed out for Saturday day trip...I Hope

Sidious

There will be a few bush eaters out playing on the trail we would love to meet some new wheelers we will see ya out there! Luke hit me up if you end up making it out 801-707-2696

There's going to be a bunch of Jeeps from UJF out all weekend @ 5 Mile, Going to see if the wife will let me put mine on the trailer, but I would be headed out for Saturday day trip...I Hope

I'll be in a hooptie red TJ on 39's.

Doug
801-243-0017