April 13-14 RME Moab gathering

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Thanks gents, was a great trip. Lots of fun, lots of views, lots of good conversation. Special thanks to @mbryson for organizing and leading the group of hooligans around.

You're very welcome and it was very much my pleasure. Hope all had a great time. We should do a similar ride in July- Aug from Hyrum to Bear Lake and thereabouts. Just poking around. They are mostly fire roads

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Such a great weekend with cool people. Thanks for letting me tag along. It was great to get to know you all better. Stephen's patrol clone is a pretty rad rig. Chance made wheeling an H2 cool and my little girl truck pleasantly surprised me. Thanks for putting this together Marc!
RME people are seriously the best.
1000120780.jpg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Count me in for that.

Mrs @mbryson may camp one night for that. We should camp near the Ephriams grave site and I'll whip out the Old Ephraim story i was entrusted with. It was cool to hear when i was young. I read Bear Lake is expected to be full this year. Should look awesome from the roads over that way. 4x4 is almost not required on most of the roads through there.

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
I would have liked to get some more pics and video!

I’m going to see if my dashcam caught anything decent, but here’s some clips from the climb after La Boca arch on Dome Plateau trail.

@Hickey wasn’t going to make the climb due to Gladiator breakover and departure angle, but we all bullied him into doing it and he succumbed to peer pressure; and did great.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I would have liked to get some more pics and video!

I’m going to see if my dashcam caught anything decent, but here’s some clips from the climb after La Boca arch on Dome Plateau trail.

@Hickey wasn’t going to make the climb due to Gladiator breakover and departure angle, but we all bullied him into doing it and he succumbed to peer pressure; and did great.

The land barge made that look easy! 😁