April 13-14 RME Moab gathering

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Who's interested in a Moab trip? Officially we'd just be meeting at Moab Diner for breakfast at 8 am on Sat the 13th and at the Moab Grille on Sunday the 14th. We may or may not run trails afterwards (since we are there). I'm 98% likely to have the Gladiator there so something Moab Rim, Steel Bender, Metal Masher is kind of my top end trail. Also open to Lost World or other cool scenery trails.

Can we fill Moab with Gladiators from RME?

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
Interested, but my Gladiator Rubi is on stock tires and no lift. Would consider the scrambler, but need to see how my work schedule comes together. TJ is a possibility too, if not much street driving is required

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Since the Samurai is still not running, my only 4WD is the Nissan Grand Cube; so I'm out on any rock crawling, but I'd be interested in something like Lost World.
You should do fine on Onion Creek as well. It’s just dirt/sandy roads with a ton of shallow water crossings.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
So Sat. what trails to do?

Sunday what trails to do?

I'm glad to do some of the Sophomore trails for the stock type folks (Dome Plateau, Seven Mile) or open to just exploring something new.

We can document some closures/potential closures or whatever

I'm trying to get the jeep back together in time. If that fails I'll be limited to Tacoma trails but I'm in.

No EJS this year for you and lovely bride?