april fools day pranks

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I just listed my cousins dirt bike for sale on KSL. Which it's not for sale ha. Wasn't even on for 10 minutes and I get this.

Screenshot_2015-04-01-10-09-19_zpsqzamkme3.png

Anyone else as immature as I am?

Coco

Haha, I did one a couple years ago with my friend. Made an ad saying free xbox and a bunch of games.... Yeah his phone was blowing up so much, he turned it off, and adjusted his voicemail saying I dont have an Xbox. It was pretty classic.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Our secretary put about a 100 rubber bands all over my phone. Weak, I cut them off in about 2 seconds. She was pretty dissapointed

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
My ladies supervisors taped over the optic hole on everyones mouse.

My sisters co-worker put a big ole bowl of skittles,m&m's and reeses pieces all mixed out... that has to be a yummy handful

idahoyj

I listed a friends truck for sale, many years ago, in the newspaper! Back when we didn't have online classifieds. It cost me like $50 but it was totally worth it! The ad ran for a week with a listing price 50% of the truck value.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I unscrewed the shower head off and stuck a beef bouillon cube in it and screwed it back

That's such a good idea. My wife turns the show on like 10 minutes before she gets in. I don't think it would surprise her though.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I unscrewed the shower head off and stuck a beef bouillon cube in it and screwed it back

Put Kool aid or jello powder in water soluble jell caps and put them int he shower head. Takes a minute for it to work and they get to be blue all day :)

A kid here at school dipped onions in carmel and gave them to all his teachers as a carmel apple.

Last year one of my students made me coconut cookies that were cotton balls soaked in honey with coconut on top. She just left them on my desk anonymously. I put one in my mouth and realized what had happened. After the weekend the girl asked me how my weekend was. I told her I spent the whole time in the ER getting cotton balls removed from my intestines. I never told her the truth :)

For the past 14 years on every single april fools day my wife wraps a rubber band around the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink. It has gotten me for 14 years straight. I even taped a big sign to the sink that said do not turn on the sink. I forgot and still sprayed myself. It is the lamest trick of all time and it gets me every year. Uhhhg.

airmanwilliams

I completely forgot about it but not my wife. She put ambesol in my toothpaste so when I got home at midnight and brushed my teeth I jumped into bed and my whole mouth was numb :(

jeepvette1

the best trick with the shower is to put a life saver in there so they get out and they are all sticky so they jump back in and so on