ARB Air Compressor 1st Gen? $60

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
I bought a pair of ARBs off KSL this morning and they came with this old-school compressor. Runs fine, but the threads on one of the solenoid ports are stripped. I was going to use a 2-part putty epoxy (like quik-steel) on a fitting to seal it up because there are still some threads there and I think that would hold just fine, but I don't really need this compressor so I figure I will leave the fix up to the new owner. Includes the pressure switch, tire air-up fittings, and an ARB wiring harness if wanted. $60, feel free to call or text me: (801)529-5598

photo (23).jpg

photo (22).jpg

photo (21).jpg
Bad threads...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That is a great old compressor, fwiw that is at least 10-15 years old now but I still get rigs in the shop with those compressors still working like new. It was replaced with the RDCKA sometime in the 98/99 range which was replaced with the CK series within the last 5 years. :cool:

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
Cool! Maybe if nobody else wants it I will hard wire it in the back of my Jeep and use it just to air up tires and see how long it will last! Seems like it runs pretty smooth after all this time!

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
Anytime is good, I will be at work in bountiful all day tomorrow but could meet you in the parking lot anytime between 5:30 am and 5:30 pm. After 5:30 I will be at home in Farmington so whenever is best for you.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Anytime is good, I will be at work in bountiful all day tomorrow but could meet you in the parking lot anytime between 5:30 am and 5:30 pm. After 5:30 I will be at home in Farmington so whenever is best for you.

I'll try to catch you tomorrow in Bountiful around 5:30pm. Please PM my your place of business and likely your phone #.