ARB camp chair review

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
In this edition of true life tales by Cody.... I bet someone I could drink a beer faster than they could set up their arb chair. After winning, I deployed with one hand my $25 camp chair that I've had for 15 years, and began enjoying my second beer.

Thanks for your time.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I've had an ARB chair for six years now. It is absolutely the most comfortable camp chair I've ever sat my tush in. I particularly like the high back, which makes dozing off around the campfire while Cody yammers on about what a bad ass he is really easy. BUT, it is heavy, bulky, and yes, a bit cumbersome to set up.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
The perhaps excusable cumbersome traits aside, I just don't think the arb chair is sturdy enough to support my ego.

Yeti makes a camp chair they claim a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Maybe it's sturdy enough for this application? It's also $300, but you'll be the coolest guy in your Flannel Fans club.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Yeti makes a camp chair they claim a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Maybe it's sturdy enough for this application? It's also $300, but you'll be the coolest guy in your Flannel Fans club.

For that price I might as well spend the extra scratch and get the arb chair. 500 hash tags is borderline capacity for this inflated melon.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
In this edition of true life tales by Cody.... I bet someone I could drink a beer faster than they could set up their arb chair. After winning, I deployed with one hand my $25 camp chair that I've had for 15 years, and began enjoying my second beer.

Thanks for your time.
What was the experience level on both sides of this event? I'd wager the over under favored you.