ARB Compressor, Pressure switch leaking

Yea, so my air compressor cycles more and more each time I go wheeling, thought it was normal because it was pretty consistant until I spoke to my buddy that says it should not be doing that. So I poured water in the typical spots and find that air leaks from the Pressure switch threads. After tightning it as much as I could it still leaks, not any better, so I took it off and put some teflon tape on it tightend it up and it seems better but from what I understand that once you activate the lockers and after the compressor recharges it should not be turning back on very often.

My question is what can i seal the threads with that is not perminant but wont let the air escape. I inspected the threads they seem ok but listening to the compressor run all the time bugs. What does it suggest in the installation manual as I dont have one when it comes to sealing the threads?

Any help you can give me is appreciated.

Thanks..

Jer

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
How often is the compressor cycling? It should only do it when the lockers are engaged, and at that only 10 minutes or so. Its possible that the threads were damaged when tightening without teflon??