ARB for 14 bolt (10.5)

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I talked to Chris Wood from ARB today, and we got on the subject of 14 bolt ARB's. He said that if there was enough interest (e-mails and letters/whatever) he would forward them to the big guys in Australia. I asked him if he was ok with getting over-run with e-mails I would show the interest. So I'm still not sure about giving out his e-mail address, not that you all couldn't find it some how. I'm going to tell him to check out this thread for starters, and we'll see how it goes.

Caleb

there is deffinitely interest on my part...I think if you posted on POR you would have a ton more interest since there is a lot more guys running the 14T...

Andy

aka. Hollywood
I plan on it, I just want to see how it goes here first because I think it will overwhelm ARB (Chris) with all the e-mails. So please post here first.

Caleb

Originally posted by brian
......just a crazy question......why make one for the 9.5 14bolt and not the 10.5??????:confused:

carrier size...that is also why there is no full spool for the 14T and the detroit only replaces the guts...it isn;t too cost effective to make a new carrier for that beast because they have to use a HUGE chunk of steel(or their choice of material:D)

Brent

another nobody
shoes are on right, wheel seal, could be but its not leaking much if any, could be enough tho. get me a couple would you, I'll be by later. axles came from a 79 3/4 ton chev.

Caleb

personally I think that if ARB is going to be competitive with the detoit for the 14T they need it to be very resonably priced considering you can get a detroit for about three bills...

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by supergper
personally I think that if ARB is going to be competitive with the detoit for the 14T they need it to be very resonably priced considering you can get a detroit for about three bills...

Bingo.

But how can they?

Whit a Detroit you just get the locking thingy, with ARB you get a complete unit.

Caleb

Originally posted by Shawn

Bingo.

But how can they?

Whit a Detroit you just get the locking thingy, with ARB you get a complete unit.

Yeah I know...I dont see how you could mod the stock carrier for the ARB...