Are you container gardening?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Great! You can come get them this weekend, just get ahold of Herzog. The plants will need to stay inside at least until the beginning to mid may. Make sure you harden them off too. This is just the method I use but if you have your own way than thats even beter.
Day 1: move plants outside in the shade for 2-4 hours on a nice day.
Day 2-5: Move plants outside for 2-4 hours in the shade and one hour in the sun.
Day 6-7:Move plants outside for 2-4 hours in the shade and 2-4 hours in the sun.
Day 8-10: move plants outside for 2 hours in the shade and 6 hours in the sun.
Day 11-12: Move plants outside for 8 hours in the sun.
Day 13-14: Leave plants outside all day and all night in the area they will be planted. Make sure the weaer overnight wont be too windy.

I have also been giving the plants a good, one time, shake everyday since they have been an inch tall to help strenghten them for the wind we get here in Magna. :)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Kiel. Do you and Kori still have that amazing garden? :)

Yeah we still do it every year, I just rototilled this last weekend and kori planted some of the cold weather stuff. I also just planted my hop rhizomes in it too. We are not hardcore like you though with the starters

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
That is so cool! :) I remember those delicious pickles Kori canned from your garden. So yummy.