Area BFE: Green Day

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
We finally got to run Green Day this week. The sun was warm, the company great, and the wheeling awesome! We met up Monday morning with Greenjeep and Mel at the S.Shell station in Moab and headed out. We got to the Area BFE parking lot, unloaded, and the fun began!

PICT0031.JPGSome fun right out of the parking lot.

PICT0043.JPGDave(Greenjeep)just kickin' back and making it look easy:cool:
PICT0041.JPGA little wall action:)
PICT0044.JPGThe Scout molesting a tree:ugh: :rofl:
PICT0046.JPGLots of cool boulders to crawl!!
PICT0051 (2).JPGSome new "character" for the door.
PICT0052.JPGFeeling pretty cool:cool:
PICT0056.JPGOkay, not as cool as I thought:eek: :eek:
PICT0057.JPGOf course you always do this kind of stuff at the end of the day:rofl:
PICT0060.JPGBack on the trailer and ready to go!
We had a great time, even with Dave making me saw a tree wedged underneath his HEEP, and Mels jumper cable co-dependency. I'll be ready to go back as soon as I can!:D

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
muleskinner: Sorry about the pic size, I'm slightly illiterate when it comes to resizing. I'm just stoked to have gotten them on the site:rofl:

Kris K: I think short wheelbases would do just fine, there are some bypasses on the bigger stuff. I have seen pics of Sami's on this trail. It's a good time.

Greg: I am soooo stoked on how it works! It's so stable, and has mad flex! Now when are you and your Yota' ready for Green Day?:D

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
yellowbronco said:
Greg: I am soooo stoked on how it works! It's so stable, and has mad flex! Now when are you and your Yota' ready for Green Day?:D

Good to hear, it looks like it would work well. My wife was looking at the pics and I was telling her how cool the Bronco looked. :D

The Toy will be ready by the end of the month... ;) :rofl:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Greg said:
Good to hear, it looks like it would work well. My wife was looking at the pics and I was telling her how cool the Bronco looked. :D

The Toy will be ready by the end of the month... ;) :rofl:

That's right, she wants an EB. Thanks for the compliment:handlebars:

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Here's some bigger pics:
PICT0032.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0036.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

PICT0056.jpg

Bone Down

the photo's look great, only one that concerns me is the molesting photo, should the greenies get a hold of that, they could use it against us, as you know they are all about prosecuting tree molesters. :D

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
:D
Badger said:
BFE is privalty owned.i understand that doesn't exactly make it right to just run over trees.
Just to clear things up we weren't running over any trees. The Scout was making a tight turn and we had him pull as far ahead as we thought he needed to before he backed up.

brian said:
did brendon enjoy the ride?
Yeah, the kids an animal!:D