Area BFE Invitational.

JParriott

THREESIX
So next weekend is our first iinvitational event.(September 3rd) I hope to see as many people from RME as possible! There are two race tracks laid out. One is a crawl track and the other is high speed. Both tracks offer side by side cometition. The drivers will run one lap and switch lanes to run the second lap. We have several new obstacles as well as 4 new jumps. If you saw EJS with the XRRA, imagine stepping it up a notch!
Also competitors will be grinding the infamous handrail at Area BFE. This will be a competition first!
There is a double jump that is outragous.
At any rate, hope to see you there.

JParriott

THREESIX
pics

Here is the Loft Kicker and Handrail.

Attachments

• Area BFE Loft Kicker.png
    Area BFE Loft Kicker.png
    18 KB · Views: 212
  • Area BFE HAndrail.png
    Area BFE HAndrail.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 211

Meat_

Banned
Sounds cool, if you want to email me those pictures unresized I'll attach them big enough to see ;)

Meat_@ rockymountainextreme.com (no space)

JParriott

THREESIX
They should be there. I am still laughing my ass off at that e-maill address.
I am actually sending them to the RME address, ignore the private message. Thanks.

Meat_

Banned
J Parriott said:
They should be there. I am still laughing my ass off at that e-maill address.
I am actually sending them to the RME address, ignore the private message. Thanks.
You've seen the Fifth Element?
You were missing a letter on the hotmail addie ;)

Here are some bigger versions of the pics :)

Attachments

• Dsc00386.jpg
    Dsc00386.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Dsc00407.jpg
    Dsc00407.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Dsc00408.jpg
    Dsc00408.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 87
  • Dsc00393.jpg
    Dsc00393.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm planning on being there for the event, who else is going?! After seeing the XRRA race over EJS, I know this is going to be one insane event. If some of you think this is another rockcrawling event, your wrong.... high speed, big air, killer action & amazing vehicles. You really need to check this out!

Last edited:

JParriott

THREESIX

The fast track is laid out. Man it gets me all excited! I put up the lanes today and ran it in my Bronco. I didn't do the double, but the other jumps are fairly smooth. I will take the buggy out Monday and jump the gap. Does anyone have a megaphone that can play Dixie everytime someone jumps the gap in competition? A little Dukes will go a long way.

AT8

great event you would just have had to be there SXOR buggy

Attachments

• jump1.JPG
    jump1.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 38
  • jump2.JPG
    jump2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

JParriott

THREESIX
Thank you

For everyone who showed up and watched or even just came in spirit, Thank you. It was so much fun doing this event. Nate Williams is the King of Area BFE now. He drove flawlessly! The other guys who made it out where absolutely the most fun to watch. I am already planning next years bash.
You guys rock, thanks for supporting Area BFE.