Arriving here

a-zo

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Alonzo and I'm up in Logan UT going to USU. I am relatively new to the forum and the 4x4 world. I have a background in cars, but got interested when I went on a few trips down to Moab with some friends of mine. I bought a 98 tacoma to play around with and have lots of plans for it. I look forward to getting advice from many of you, and making some good wheelin' friends.

-Alonzo

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Welcome. What plans do you have for the Tacoma? I have never owned one, but that is for sure a concideration for a solid platform

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Welcome.. Paul R and his buddy are Tacoma nerds cruisin around the Logan area also attending USU.. If you see this Tacoma(one of a kind canvas cap):
0901081458.jpg

.... That's the little stinker. Run him down and hook up with him, as he's usually spending free time in the hills..

-Jason

rollover

Welcome to RME. Toyota's make a great platform to build from. Keep us updated and post a picture or two of your progress.

a-zo

Welcome. What plans do you have for the Tacoma? I have never owned one, but that is for sure a concideration for a solid platform

First thing I'm going to do is pull off the body lift and weld the holes it poked through. I also have a buddy who might be getting rid of his supercharger so that might come next if all goes well :). And I had a different buddy who just swapped in a solid axle on his Jimmy and it's pretty incredible so eventually I'll do a SAS on my Tacoma as well.

a-zo

Welcome.. Paul R and his buddy are Tacoma nerds cruisin around the Logan area also attending USU.. If you see this Tacoma(one of a kind canvas cap):
0901081458.jpg

.... That's the little stinker. Run him down and hook up with him, as he's usually spending free time in the hills..

-Jason

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for him.

a-zo

Welcome to RME. Toyota's make a great platform to build from. Keep us updated and post a picture or two of your progress.
I plan on it, thanks for the welcome.
Welcome. I am here in logan to.
Where are you at? I'm at Old Farm if you know where that is.
Welcome! :D
What are you studying at USU?
I'm studying computer science with physics and finance minors. I know it's pretty nerdy, but it'll make me lots of money some day :)

Paul R

I plan on it, thanks for the welcome.

Where are you at? I'm at Old Farm if you know where that is.

I'm studying computer science with physics and finance minors. I know it's pretty nerdy, but it'll make me lots of money some day :)

Hmm... It is always good to know a computer nerd -_- :D

As for finance that is my major so I'm sure we'll see you around the business building...