Assault weapons ban passed at heated Senate hearing

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
...that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

My creator is God, if yours is a spaghetti monster, that's your deal.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Back to the bill. It will probably never pass the Senate and if it does it will not pass the House. What they should be discussing is mental illness and what can, notice I do not say should, be done to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
They should be discussing the epidemic of patent drug pharma being shoved down the throats of everybody in this country. And the revolving doors between them and the FDA.

I had no idea the human race had so many ailments. How did we ever survive without big pharma and their magical marketing skills?

CJ Matt

They should be discussing the epidemic of patent drug pharma being shoved down the throats of everybody in this country. And the revolving doors between them and the FDA.

I had no idea the human race had so many ailments. How did we ever survive without big pharma and their magical marketing skills?

Agree 100% and it starts at a young age.

SpeedyVic

"if you should experience an erection lasting longer than 4 hours... "

That's got to be the best marketing line of the century.

Sent from the Outer Limits via Android.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
The medical profession was forced to give names to all kinds of ailments so that the insurance companies would pay for them. If the name does not appear on the insurance companies list it is not paid for so give it a name and get paid for it. It is a vicious psychosomatic circle of incompetence brought on by greed on the part of the doctor and trying to get out of paying by the insurance companies. When I went to school homosexuality was taught in Abnormal Psychology class and today you are gay or have a different life style that is normal while my life style, 4 wheeling, is abnormal and trying to be abolished. Go figure.