Assaulted - New movie about 2A rights

XJEEPER

[video=youtube_share;FDziWcKQxr8]http://youtu.be/FDziWcKQxr8[/video]

I don't see UTAH on their theater list, but they are open to viewer input here: http://www.deadpatriotfilms.com/

Beginning June 20, 2013
"Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire" will be playing in limited release at the below theaters.

Not showing in your city?
Bring "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire"
to a theater of your choice.

Get started at www.tugg.com/titles/assaulted.

I have a connection who books all the movies for all LHM Megaplex theaters.....we will be chatting.

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
I have a connection who books all the movies for all LHM Megaplex theaters.....we will be chatting.

Good luck with that, LHM is one of the theaters that has BIG signs about not wanting us to exercise our 2nd amendment rights, permit or not on their property. I doubt those gun haters will even consider this movie:mad:

XJEEPER

I'm interested to hear the "company line" regarding this movie, I already know the personal 2A views of some of the LHM folks. On a related side note, anyone know if one can CC at MMP?

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
MMP? Not sure what that is?

Edit: Miller Motorsports Park....! I don't know. I do know however that the Management at RMR (Rocky Mountain Raceways) is ok with you legally carrying your side arm. (I am there most weekends competing with my daughter, and know the General Manager well)

Last edited:

Mopar_magic

Since when can a business not allow you to carry a concealed weapon? This is taken from BCI's website:

What about private businesses? Can they post signs prohibiting someone from carrying a gun into their business even though the person has a concealed firearms permit?

Naturally, private property owners may apply whatever restrictions they want. Whether or not these restrictions violate one's constitutional rights is for the civil courts to decide. But the only statutory restrictions on a permit holder are secured areas such as airports and federal buildings.

I try not patronize businesses that try to limit my 2A rights, but I am surely not going to allow them to take away my rights.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Since when can a business not allow you to carry a concealed weapon?

They have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. It's not against the law to carry concealed on a property that has a no-gun policy, but if they find out they can ask you to leave. If you refuse to leave, then it becomes trespassing and you can get arrested. The only place I've seen such a sign is the theater at Thanksgiving Point, and I just laughed as I walked past, S&W tucked securely in its holster.