At Your Leisure

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
last night at 11PM I watched as how called At Your Leisure and thought it would be a good place to have a U4WDA or USA-ALL advertisement. It focuses on trail's for all types of off road recreation. It even features new products for the off road crowd. Last night they showed hand/body warmers that you can activate and then reuse again.

It was a cool show. They talked about staying on the trails and such. What do you think?

Oh yeah.. it's on Channel 4

Last edited:

great scott

I dont remember any comercails for them on the show but AYL has done a great job pushing responsible, multi purpose use of our lands. As a side note the teaser for next weeks show, showed some red rock Wheeling.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
great scott said:
I dont remember any comercails for them on the show but AYL has done a great job pushing responsible, multi purpose use of our lands. As a side note the teaser for next weeks show, showed some red rock Wheeling.

I am excited to see that portion of the show next week :D. It just popped into my mind that it would be a good idea to try to get a U4WDA or USA-all plug in sometime in the show. We could use all the help we can get!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
U4WDA & Usa-All have been featured on AYL numerous times, in fact AYL came out to our Fall Ride in 2004 @ Price and did some filming. In addition, AYL has done some "editorial" type stuff on Moab issues, Big Cottonwood trails with EZ and I, etc...

We would love to have a commercial spot, but that is some decent $$$ that we don't have. However we should do a better job of inviting AYL (and all other media's) out to our rides, conventions, and clean-ups. Problem is finding the time to make it happen...

Did I mention we need help on our BOD? ;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
By the way, AYL is a killer show... Take a minute and write Channel 4 for their support in airing the show, it has been somewhat "attacked" in the past...

great scott

cruiseroutfit said:
By the way, AYL is a killer show... Take a minute and write Channel 4 for their support in airing the show, it has been somewhat "attacked" in the past...

I heard a rumor a while back that there was some pressure to show more of the SO CALLED environmentalists side. I really like what AYL has done for us and other users, not to mention its just a good show.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
cruiseroutfit said:
U4WDA & Usa-All have been featured on AYL numerous times, in fact AYL came out to our Fall Ride in 2004 @ Price and did some filming. In addition, AYL has done some "editorial" type stuff on Moab issues, Big Cottonwood trails with EZ and I, etc...

We would love to have a commercial spot, but that is some decent $$$ that we don't have. However we should do a better job of inviting AYL (and all other media's) out to our rides, conventions, and clean-ups. Problem is finding the time to make it happen...

Did I mention we need help on our BOD? ;)

That's soo cool! I didn't see anything about U4WDA or USA-all on yesterdays episode and I thought to myself that it would be a good way to get some recognition. I understand the whole money issue.

Yesterday was the first episode I had ever seen of it and thought I should mention it on this board.

BOD huh.... what kind of qualifications do you have to have? I'd like to help out as much as I can but much like your club... funding is an issue for some things ;).