ATVOBSESSION on Helldorado

atvobsession

Well....we came back after a 3 year absence. AREA BFE is just simply an amazing play land. I hope EVERYONE supports it. As always, left cash in the welded alien.

This year we did Helldorado and Green Day (only part of it..we didn't realize till it was too late, there are really two lines). We tried to find Black Flag yet again...just to check it out...but couldn't find it. We're clearly navigational challenged.

I ran out of battery for Green Day, so just Helldorado.
If you all wanna see our video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBGGsTU99Fk

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for such a bitchin' place. Support it!!

toyota rockhead

Thats insane doing helldo on a 4 wheeler. The waterfall looks like it might be pretty sick it puts you on the edge in a truck i cant imagine it on a wheeler. Support BFE its awesome!!!

atvobsession

Thats insane doing helldo on a 4 wheeler. The waterfall looks like it might be pretty sick it puts you on the edge in a truck i cant imagine it on a wheeler. Support BFE its awesome!!!

The waterfall definitely puts you on edge...even with a cable. I'll be honest though....On Tuesday, we went up Hells Gate on Hells Revenge on ATV's...and that was more stressful....one f up, and you and ATV are rolling a long way down.

Green Day was a blast too. When coming down, we saw the trail off to our left with WAY more obstacles....we'll do that part next time. We were whooped at that point.

Glad you liked the video...something a little different...and yes..I actually owned WASP-Helldorado. LOL.

Last edited: