ATV's

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was talking to a new guy from work who just moved here from Arizona and his 4 wheelers are licenced for the street. Why don't/can't we do this here?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Yeah, just take a drive through sun valley (I think that is the name). It is a senior community kind of on the west and maybe a little north end of the greater phoenix area. I was last down there about 13 years ago and you would definately see the blue hairs in the golf carts cruising to the market (as I cruised by on my GSXR-750). pretty funny.

Ryan

Pick up a copy of the latest Auto Trader, in the back under "Miscellaneous":

"2000 GEM E825, elec, 0 emissions, Utah St & golf course legal, 50 mi a charge, lights, horn, signals, wipers, LED readouts, drink holders, score holder, locking trunk, seats, belts, 4.2k mi, $7895"

(the one for sale isn't the one in the pic, but looks just like it)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Ryan

"2000 GEM E825, elec, 0 emissions, Utah St & golf course legal, 50 mi a charge, lights, horn, signals, wipers, LED readouts, drink holders, score holder, locking trunk, seats, belts, 4.2k mi, $7895"

$7895 for a golf cart........I can't imagine that. I'm sure it is nice, but you can't get too far from home with that thing. On the other hand, If everything you need is within 15 minutes of your house......

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Ryan

Hey there is one of those in park city with utah plates. I went to key west last year to do some diving and thats all they drive down there. (an scooters)