August Old School Event Information

Craig S

Commando
Yukon Gear & Axle Presents Old School Rock Crawl 2011

Judges Needed:
Judging is the most fun you can have at a rock crawl competition without actually driving or spotting. All that you need is a love of off-roading. Old School will train you and put you with an experienced Judge for your first time. Contact Craig Stumph for more information.

Registration at the County Fair Grounds:
4x4s registering for the full three day event, download and mail the form that is attached to this message with the applicable fee ($75.00). UTV and 4x4 Rock Cross registration (Saturday only), download and mail the form that is attached to this message with the applicable fee ($35.00). Rock Cross entries must be completed before 12:00 noon on Saturday. If you are registering on Saturday morning, report to the Old School Announcer for directions. Alternately, you can register online at www.oldschoolrockcrawl.com. Online registration is available for the full three day event only.

Itinerary:
An itinerary is available to download for events and the sequence of the events.
See itinerary attached

Sponsors:
See sponsors attached

Rules:
Rules revised for UTV class.

Motels:
There are several motels in the area. The Diamond D Motor Lodge is a sponsor of the event. The rooms are clean and inexpensive. Phone 435 864 2041

Camping:
Edit: 4-5-11, Millard County is charging $5.00/ per night or $10.00 for the weekend at the event site. The camping fee is on the registration form. The monies collected go to maintain and improve the Proving Grounds. No facilities available.

Food:
Delta Freeze is a sponsor of the event. They have fast food and are located at 411 East Main (435 864 4790).

The Loft Steak House is a sponsor of the event. They are located at 411 East Main Delta above Delta Freeze (435 864 4223).

Jubilee grocery store is a sponsor of the event. Jubilee is located at 377 W. Main Delta.

Food will be available at the event.

Yukon Gear & Axle Contingency Information:
All 4x4 classes for the rock crawl, 1st $300 product or $100 cash, 2nd $150 product or $50 cash.

Land Use Information:
U4WDA raffle items:
1 set Maxxis 4x4 competition tires

Event Information:
Craig Stumph, 801 367 1395

Attachments

• Old School Itinerary August 2011.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 107
  • August OSRC-8.5x11Poster.jpg
    August OSRC-8.5x11Poster.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 2011 Event Entry Form.pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
  • OS_Rock_Crawling_Rules_rev_7,_5-22-11.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Craig S

Commando
Revised rules are now attached that include UTVs. Technical Inspection, Show & Shine, and Ramp Contest are at the Fair Grounds. The Fair Grounds are located next to the Delta Proving Grounds on the East end of town.

Craig, just got all of the posters you sent me, put up today, they are all over st. george. Also met some guys that used to hang with you guys when it was UROC, by the name of Milt Thompson at Dixie 4 wheel drive. Seems to be some good interest down here, will keep spreading the word. SEE YA LATER!

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i got your posters craig and i have about half them put up im working this week to get the rest up, i have about 12 people coming to watch with me so thats good

Craig S

Commando
Craig, just got all of the posters you sent me, put up today, they are all over st. george. Also met some guys that used to hang with you guys when it was UROC, by the name of Milt Thompson at Dixie 4 wheel drive. Seems to be some good interest down here, will keep spreading the word. SEE YA LATER!

Thanks for putting them up Mark! I need to get to St. George and do some wheeling!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Hey, that Old School banner at the top of every page is pretty sweet!!

If any of you judge type folks need a free lift down, PM me. I'll have at least a seat or two open.