Auto repair ramps?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
What are you guys using for auto repair ramps? I've got an old heavy metal pair, and a light plastic pair. The metal are difficult to use, as they more often slide out from the tires than they do allow me to climb. The plastic are better, but are about an inch lower.
I really like having 2 sets so that I can put all four under and get the car up and level.

But I think it's time to get some new ramps. The higher the better, low vehicles are not an issue at our house.
What brands are you using? Pro's/Cons?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I've got a pair of plastic Rhino ramps, they hold the car up in the air and get me enough clearance I can do whatever I need to. I like they are lightweight and stack.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was debating between the rhino and the black widow ramps.
They were pretty similar in price on Amazon.
I was leaning towards the black widow, as they do not stack, meaning they have more material inside. My current ramps have bent and ripped a little, so I was thinking the more material, the better. Of course, all the damage to my ramps were caused by me using them in not the right ways.. so I don’t blame the ramps.

IMG_5137.jpeg

I was passing a HF and swung in. Looks like their ramps are a direct copy of the black widow, but we’re $13 cheaper, so I grabbed a couple sets.

New next to old.
IMG_5136.jpeg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Yep, leave it up to me to bend and tear the ramps on the first use 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

IMG_5145.jpeg

Going all 4 tires up the ramps with no brakes in the suv. Parking brake to stop the suv at the top, back tires bit and caused the ramps to tweak a little while the fronts still rolled.