auto show

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
I love doing things like this, All I think of is when thoe who did it when I was in high school. Im in, and depending on when I can bring the Chuggy and my Chevelle.

74highboy

come on i need more people i know theirs a few that wont to know their score on the flex ramp come on down may 13th please we need tons of cars and trucks or what ever

74highboy

its free to show your ride and donations to see depending on how maney people bring their cars and trucks

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Since I dont usually know where I am going can you post some directions or a mapquest on how to get there? Im on leave that week so I am definately in, so long as I can bring my father in law....

Last edited:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I might be able to attend... Brian might need some company :) My Jeep is definately not all show but it can ramp pretty well. Check it out in my Signature.

74highboy

for the people bringing vehicles i need you to pm me some info like what the vehicle is the year the name of the owner and a phone number so we can contact you

JoeT

How about vendors, are they allowed? I should have my XJ fixed by then. Maybe bring my dad's 1951 Willys Pick Up. Call UROC and see if they would come out.

74highboy

update may13th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm please be their at 2:30 to set up if your bringing a car truck or what ever