AWD (all wheel drive) Moto's

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Expensive, but would be neat to see what they would do. Very engineered compared to more simplistic 2WD solutions like the Rokon, etc

http://www.christini.com/awd-technology.php

KTM%20for%20inspection-485x322.jpg

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I have always wondered how they would handle. So much of trail riding is finesse.....would you be fighting a front end that pulls?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I have always wondered how they would handle. So much of trail riding is finesse.....would you be fighting a front end that pulls?

I wondered that too... it mentions that it wheel "freewheel" when not under load? It might turn at a slightly different speed then the rear??

Corban_White

The site says it turns at approximately 80% as fast as the rear. I am not sure about you guys, but I like to steer with the rear wheel a lot and I think this would really mess that up. Also, the only time I have really needed more traction has been when hill climbing and usually the front tire is off the ground or close to it. This could open up the possibility to hill climb at slower, more controlled speeds however..........Hmmmmmmm...............I do remember my dad mentioning I think a Kawasaki in the 70's that came with 2wd and he said it would climb like mad.........Off to google I go.