Awesome event

chadschoon

did you guys end up leaving the red runner there? you should have enterd it in the demolition durby later that night

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Ya I got a couple
before (notice the nice door)
102_0004.jpg

after
102_0072.jpg

btw Carl I got a bunch of you, look for a pm

CRAWL Girl

I thought it was a great event!! Those that put it on did an awesome job!! The competitors made for some entertaining times and great pics. I will get them downloaded and post up a few pics for you guys. Great Job everyone!! I had a great time!!

Cynthia
CRAWL Girl

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like it was a kick-ass event guys, good job to everyone involved, Organizers, Competitors, Judges, etc! I wish I could have made it, my Jeep wasn't quite comp ready so I ended up in Moab. Better than sitting at home!

[YOUTUBE]5-xpBWuUQ0o[/YOUTUBE]

Good to see that Supra motor making the Toyota move! :greg: What gear was he in, 4th? :eek: Nice breakage.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
i had so much fun this weekend! delta is a rad place, ive always had a good time there and this was no exception.

thanks to craig and his family, u4wda and everyone who helped out it was great.

and thanks to rawlin mcgee, my spotter and in my opinion the best spotter ever he got my rig to do things i never thought were possible

btw i was in 3rd gear low range haha

Last edited:

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Does any one know who the camera crew was that was videoing at the event on saturday and if we could get copy's

I was also filming on Saturday, I have 2 hours of video. I don't have time to spend 4 hours editing it so if you would like it, you will get it uncut. Sorry, but with the king challenge around the corner my evenings are pretty well booked with other stuff.

I will post up a link for PayPal for copies of the video I have... It will be somewhere in the $5.00 range just to cover the cost of the Dual layer disc and postage. It will be probably Thursday before I will have an evening to get it posted.

My guess is the video that notajeep's father did will be a little while before it is ready for purchase... I'm sure he has a ton of video to go through and edit before producing anything.

I'm supposed to get with him this week and I will see if he wants the footage I shot to put in with what he has... I dont know if he will, his footage is all in HD quality and mine is only Standard Def.

Bart

Looks like a great event. Way to go Craig, and everyone that participated. Someday I'm going to have a rig again.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've started working on putting together a slideshow.. But i've never used Windows Movie Maker, and it doesn't accept my .MOV files... lame

-Jason

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I've started working on putting together a slideshow.. But i've never used Windows Movie Maker, and it doesn't accept my .MOV files... lame

-Jason

Go Here: http://www.redkawa.com/videoconverters/ps3video9/

FREE PROGRAM I've used this with fairly decent results to convert the .MOV media to a MPEG2 which Win Media Player will be able to use.

Its takes a little bit to understand how to use the program, but here is the quick run down.

When you first open the program it will be in the Home Screen which always asks to donate. Its a good Idea to do so if you end up using it a lot. I always like to support free programs, Especially the ones that work well.

At the top of the screen, click on the Settings Menu.

Set Device to PS3
Set Profile to MPEG-2 PS 2mbps
Process, Leave Normal

At this point you can click the Tab that says Devices and you can change the locations of the Media it converts. By default all the media is converted to folders in Folders in C:\Program Files(Installed folder)\Red Kawa\Video Converter\Videos\ ---Device PS3 or Wii--- \ --Format type--

You can change them to a different folder if you want or just remember this location as it is where you will need to browse to in Movie Maker or get the converted movies.

Click on the Convert Menu at the very top of the screen.

Click on the Editing Profiles tab, set as follows for decent results. (You can play with the setting to get various results, but these will get you started)

Device: PS3
Profile: MPEG-2 2mbps

Encoder: PS3 1-pass -FFmpeg [6830]

Under General, Set:

Codec: MPEG-2 PS
Mode: CBR (Constant Bit Rate)
Bitrate: 4096 (the higher the number the better the quality, but the larger the files)

Framerate: Input
Aspect Ratio: 4:3

Under the Resolution Box Set,

Preset: either Input or 640x480

Under the Audio Box set,

Codec: MP2
Mode: CBR
Bitrate: 128 (higher is better quality, but again larger files)
Channels: Sterio
Sample Rate: either Input or 44100

Now it is all set for good quality converted MPEG-2 files for editing in Win Movie Maker.

To Convert the .MOV movies:
Click on the Convert Menu at the top of the screen if your not already there.

Click on the Current Conversion tab.

Click the One-Click Convert button, Browse to the folder containing your .MOV files, select the first file and click Open. This will start the conversion and will give you percentage complete and time remaining. It will tell you when your done. Now you can go back to the folder where the converted video was saved. It will be saved the same file name, but in MPEG-2 format.

Repeat this step as many times as you need to to convert all your movies.

Hope this solves your Win Movie woes... If you have any problems/questions shoot me a line and I'll try and help ya out.