Awesome race trailer

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am selling my 28 foot race trailer, It has a 15 foot garage and only weighs 6500 pounds empty. This is rated to haul a jeep or buggy with ease and has been awesome in the short amount of time I have had it. It is low profile so you dont get the wind drag like most toy haulers. I just polished it up and put new tires on it last week. I have been holding off on selling it but with building a new home and still wanting a small house payment I am letting go of all the non essentials. Sleeps 4 in beds and plenty of garage space for people sleeping on the floor. The fridge, stove, microwave and AC all work amazing. It has a bathroom and shower with both hot and cold water. This is the perfect trailer for those wheeling trips away from home.

Asking $13,000 looking for cash but would take the right 24 valve cummins truck or a smaller enclosed plus cash on trade....

I will grab pictures of the interior tomorroe and get them loaded.

Last edited:

Bart

Does it have the extra height? It's close to what I'm looking for but I need extra height to get my CJ in the door.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Does it have the extra height? It's close to what I'm looking for but I need extra height to get my CJ in the door.

Ryan can confirm but I believe the door height is 6'. It's an awesome trailer. I slept in the "garage" for a night at OSRC.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I honestly don't remember the door height but I have to bolt some small rollers on my CJ before it will fit.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I decided to keep this a year ago but have only had it out once since then so it's back on the chopping block.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I decided to keep this a year ago but have only had it out once since then so it's back on the chopping block.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I wish this was in the cards for me.

For anyone looking this is a pretty dang sweet set up!